Building a Data-Driven Digital Marketing Foundation for Hanover Research
Hanover Research offers research and analytics services to corporate and education sectors. Their service suite enables organizations to make informed decisions and capitalize on opportunities. Each year, the Hanover Research team deploys more than one million surveys to gather their insights.
Increasing demands and limited resources had stretched the Hanover Research marketing team thin. Developing in-depth content while managing lead generation for three separate business units left little time for anything else. To get more value out of their marketing efforts, they needed help in three key areas:
- Revitalizing their aging website.
- Establishing a more cohesive, data-driven digital strategy.
- Optimizing their digital advertising campaigns.
That’s where Olive came in.
Hanover Research initially brought Olive in to redevelop their corporate services digital advertising. Early successes with that program enabled our team to take on digital ad management for Hanover’s other business units. We were also able to expand our focus to include website improvements, digital strategy, and analytics.
Through our work, we identified several limitations with the existing web design and analytics configuration. So, we began the process of redesigning and rebuilding both. In addition to elevating the overall design and experience of the site, we reorganized their site architecture to improve usability and engagement, and we restructured their conversion tracking system across multiple marketing platforms to reveal a more complete view of their marketing ROI.
Our partnership with Hanover Research continues today. With a solid website, strategy, and analytics foundation now in place, our focus has shifted to UX and SEO refinements. We also continue our work maximizing results across their digital advertising campaigns.
- Redesigned the full website in sprints to prioritize and streamline improvements without taking the website offline.
- Consistently generated a full pipeline of top and bottom-of-funnel leads for the Hanover sales team.
- Migrated and redesigned the Careers website into the primary brand site.
- Facilitated a comprehensive analytics audit encompassing multiple platforms and over 200 website forms.
- Developed a website continuous improvement roadmap to guide ongoing UX and SEO updates.
- Created a content pillar page to serve as an organic traffic magnet and thought leadership asset.
- Digital Strategy Development
- Web Design and Development
- Marketing Performance Reporting and Analysis
- Digital Advertising Strategy and Management
- Ongoing Website Continuous Improvement
- Website Support and Maintenance