Modern web design projects are complex. With limitless potential configurations, considerations, and requirements, the process of planning and completing a web design project can be a daunting one for any organization.
We understand. We’ve managed our own web design projects, and we’ve managed them for our clients countless times. Through all this experience, we’ve learned that the best way to ensure web design project success is to start with a research-based strategic plan, a clear scope, and a shared vision of success among all project stakeholders.
With these essential elements in mind, we designed our website blueprint process. Through this process, we’ll work closely with your team to research and understand your business, your project, and your desired outcomes, so that we can assemble a strategic web design project plan in perfect alignment with your vision.
Our website blueprint process will help your organization …
- Establish unified vision and expectations among project stakeholders
- Define a detailed strategy and clear path to project success
- Prevent cost and time overruns by ensuring accurate scoping
- Challenge project assumptions through research and analysis
- Retain budget targets by replacing a traditional discovery process
- Maintain flexibility by eliminating post-blueprint project commitments*
- Develop a project plan to make website RFPs clear and effective
If you’re ready to begin your web design process, and you’re looking for a strategic partner to lead the way, contact us to learn how the Olive website blueprint will start your project with a strategic plan for success.
*While we always plan on executing the work defined in the blueprint, the blueprint, itself, is a standalone project. Our intent is to create a project plan that can be shared with any other potential group, if necessary, to guide their work.