Olive & Company is looking for a full-time Account Manager with a minimum of two years of creative or marketing agency account management experience.
Candidates must have experience managing client relationships with confidence, and be able to demonstrate ways in which they were able to grow their client accounts both through revenue and breadth of services. Candidates must be comfortable with modern marketing trends including the areas in which Olive specializes: brand strategy, digital and inbound marketing, and growth-driven website design.
- Understand your clients’ business, how they measure success, and how they are evaluated within their organization.
- Collaborate with Olive team strategists to develop long-term strategies for each client.
- Communicate project plans and vision to clients, and help client teams build consensus among internal stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Define project scope and deliverables and develop detailed project estimates and proposals.
- Develop creative briefs for the client and our internal team with background and messaging details that include “the why” along with actionable and thorough timelines.
- Oversee workflow of individual components while keeping projects tracked to deadlines, scope
andbudget, including internal resources.
- Provide an accurate and updated forecast for each client during weekly account management meetings.
- Monitor and align all project work with client brand and business objectives.
- Manage ongoing relationship with the client, and identify opportunities for client engagement growth.
- Maintain regular engagement with clients regarding their quarterly, annual, and longer-term business goals, industry trends, and competitive updates.
Requirements for Application
- All applicants must have at least two years experience as an account manager at
a creative servicesor marketing agency.
- Be prepared to detail your experience presenting creative work, developing
rationale, and selling with confidence.
- Outline opportunities where you were able to grow a client’s business and expand scope within the agency.
- Demonstrate your experience managing a robust pipeline of creative projects with diverse deliverables across multiple platforms: traditional, digital and inbound marketing, and overseeing website projects.
- Ability to build agency estimates and schedules to track and manage all resources pertaining to each project.
- Detail your experience with agency management software. For
example:Basecamp, TeamWork, Harvest, Everhour, etc.
- OPTIONAL: Include results of any personality assessments: StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.
Please include a document that addresses the requirements listed above, your resume, and any other materials demonstrating the value that you will provide to Olive & Company and to our clients. We will also be reviewing your LinkedIn profile.
About Olive & Company
Founded in 2003, Olive & Company is a Minneapolis brand marketing agency that specializes in brand strategy, web design, and digital marketing. With a focus on creative solutions and measurable results, the Olive team partners with brands throughout the U.S. to help them connect with customers and achieve their business goals.
Why Work With Us?
- You’ll be a vital part of a growing team where your talent will be appreciated and utilized, your input will be valued, and your skills will be developed.
- You’ll be a major contributor to the success of an endless variety of projects for top-flight clients.
- You’ll have an opportunity to grow with an agency that does superior-quality work and values a healthy life/work balance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Olive & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.