Olive & Company is looking for a UX Strategist to guide website research and strategy while collaborating with a growing team of strategists, designers, and developers at our Minneapolis agency.
This role will be responsible for guiding our website strategy, conceiving and conducting user research, translating insights into foundational UX documentation, and guiding ongoing website continuous improvement programs. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about creating engaging, user-centered website experiences.
- Develop user-centered website strategies in alignment with client goals and objectives.
- Develop website wireframes and content outlines to guide creative execution.
- Review, analyze, and configure website performance data.
- Direct ongoing website continuous improvement efforts.
- Facilitate in-depth website discovery process and client workshop sessions.
- Develop detailed site maps and architecture documentation.
- Collaborate with internal team to define interactive project scope parameters.
- Devise and execute user research approach.
- Translate discovery and research insights into strategic UX recommendations documentation.
- Collaborate with internal team to develop user personas, user journey maps, site maps, content outlines, wireframes, mockups, and other UX planning documentation.
- Provide cohesive UX strategy guidance and direction throughout project lifecycle.
- Plan and execute usability and accessibility testing approach.
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve interactive project deliverables and processes.
Requirements for Application
- Three or more years of UX strategy and design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working on complex website projects
- Ability to work on-site at our Minneapolis office
- Expertise in modern website UX strategy, design, and testing principles, methodologies, and best practices
- Expertise in website information architecture principles, methodologies, and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of modern, responsive website design and development best practices
- Extensive knowledge of website analytics platforms and tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with clients in order to define project scope, components, and requirements
- Ability to collaborate with internal writers, designers, and developers in order to maintain a cohesive user-centered vision throughout the project lifecycle
- Proficient in writing, documentation, and communication
- Positive, problem-solving attitude with a passion for creating modern, user-centered website experiences
- Driven to learn and implement continuous improvement throughout website projects and processes
- OPTIONAL: Include results of any personality assessments (StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.)
Please submit the application form on this page. Be sure to include relevant information that addresses the listed requirements along with your resume, your LinkedIn profile, and any other materials demonstrating the value that you will provide to Olive & Company and to our clients.
About Olive & Company
Founded in 2003, Olive & Company is a Minneapolis brand marketing agency that helps businesses and organizations achieve their goals by standing out from the competition and connecting with audiences. We specialize in building and implementing authentic brands through brand strategy, web design, creative services, and digital content marketing.
Why Work With Us?
- You’ll be a vital part of a growing team where your talent will be appreciated and utilized, your input will be valued, and your skills will be developed.
- You’ll be a major contributor to the success of an endless variety of projects for top-flight clients.
- You’ll have an opportunity to grow with an agency that does superior-quality work and values a healthy life/work balance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Olive & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.