Paid Digital Media/PPC Strategist
Olive & Company is looking for a Paid Digital Media/PPC Strategist with agency experience to join our team. This role provides strategy, analysis, implementation, and ongoing management for paid digital advertising campaigns (paid search, paid social, display, etc.) in support of our clients’ marketing objectives.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated expert in using modern digital strategies to connect with audiences. If you love developing, analyzing, and optimizing high-performing paid search and paid social campaigns, contact us today and tell us why you’ll be a good fit for the Olive team.
- Develop, implement, and manage paid digital advertising campaigns across all platforms (paid search, paid social, display, etc.).
- Manage the production and publishing of all paid digital media assets.
- Conduct competitive digital media research.
- Provide ongoing measurement, analysis, and reporting services related to all paid digital media programs.
- Provide ongoing strategic recommendations and guidance for all client paid digital media programs.
- Identify, research, and report on paid digital advertising trends, tools, and technologies.
- Oversee additional digital marketing partner resources, as needed.
- Oversee the quality assurance of all paid digital media assets.
- Identify and implement process improvements related to digital advertising activities.
- Support ongoing sales efforts related to digital marketing prospects and serve as a digital marketing advocate for our sales and account teams.
- Assist in program estimating, scoping, and schedule development.
Requirements for Application
- 5+ years experience developing, implementing, and managing ongoing strategic paid digital advertising programs for clients
- Agency and B2B experience preferred
- Current Google Ads and other relevant certifications
- Expertise in remarketing and advanced targeting tactics
- Expertise in developing effective conversion rate optimization strategies
- Expertise in measuring, analyzing, reporting, and optimizing paid digital campaign performance
- Self-motivated and able to manage own tasks and schedule
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting strategic plans and ideas to client stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience and enthusiasm collaborating with other strategists, creatives, and account teams
- Comfortable managing a robust and diverse workload of client projects
- Strong point of view regarding the role and value of digital marketing in brand building
- Passionate about continuous learning and professional skill development
- Ability to create estimates and schedules to track and manage all resources
- OPTIONAL: Include results of any personality assessments (StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.)
Please submit the application form on this page. Be sure to include relevant information that addresses the listed requirements along with your resume, your LinkedIn profile, and any other materials demonstrating the value that you will provide to Olive & Company and to our clients.
About Olive & Company
Founded in 2003, Olive & Company is a Minneapolis brand marketing agency that helps businesses and organizations achieve their goals by standing out from the competition and connecting with audiences. We specialize in building and implementing authentic brands through brand strategy, web design, creative services, and digital content marketing.
Why Work With Us?
- You’ll be a vital part of a growing team where your talent will be appreciated and utilized, your input will be valued, and your skills will be developed.
- You’ll be a major contributor to the success of an endless variety of projects for top-flight clients.
- You’ll have an opportunity to grow with an agency that does superior-quality work and values a healthy life/work balance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Olive & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.