Digital Marketing Strategist
Olive & Company is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our growing agency. This role provides strategy, implementation, and ongoing management for digital marketing programs and campaigns in support of our clients’ brand and business goals.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated expert in using modern digital marketing strategies to attract, engage, and nurture audiences. If you love digging into data, developing innovative strategies, and optimizing high-performing digital programs, contact us today and tell us why you’ll be a good fit for the Olive team.
- Develop, implement, and manage strategic digital marketing plans.
- Develop, implement, and manage ongoing paid digital advertising campaigns (paid search, paid social, etc.) across all platforms.
- Conduct SEO auditing and keyword research work, monitor SEO performance, and manage ongoing SEO efforts.
- Manage the production and publishing of all digital marketing assets, including blog posts, ebooks, infographics, social posts, landing pages, emails, digital ads, and more.
- Conduct relevant audience research and develop audience personas and buyer journeys.
- Conduct competitive digital marketing research.
- Facilitate client digital marketing workshops and strategy sessions.
- Provide ongoing measurement, analysis, and reporting services related to all digital marketing programs.
- Provide ongoing strategic recommendations and guidance for all client digital marketing programs.
- Develop and implement marketing automation and email nurturing strategies.
- Identify, research, and report on digital marketing trends, tools, and technologies.
- Oversee additional digital marketing partner resources, as needed.
- Provide SEO and digital strategy in support of website redesign projects.
- Provide copywriting for digital marketing assets, when necessary.
- Oversee the quality assurance of all digital marketing assets.
- Identify and implement process improvements related to digital marketing activities.
- Support ongoing sales efforts related to digital marketing prospects and serve as a digital marketing advocate for our sales and account teams.
- Assist in digital marketing estimating, scoping, and schedule development.
Requirements for Application
- 5+ years experience developing, implementing, and managing ongoing strategic digital marketing plans for clients
- Current certifications for Google Ads, Google Analytics, and HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- Expertise in on-page and off-page SEO best practices
- Expertise implementing and optimizing Google Adwords and other paid digital advertising campaigns
- Expertise implementing and optimizing Facebook advertising campaigns
- Expertise in paid and organic social media best practices
- Expertise in developing effective lead nurturing strategies
- Expertise in developing effective conversion rate optimization strategies
- Expertise in measuring, analyzing, reporting, and optimizing digital marketing performance
- Self-motivated and able to manage own tasks and schedule
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting strategic plans and ideas to client stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience and enthusiasm collaborating with other strategists, creatives, and account teams
- Comfortable managing a robust and diverse workload of client projects
- Strong point of view regarding the role and value of digital marketing in brand building
- Passionate about continuous learning and professional skill development
- Familiarity with web design and HTML best practices
- Ability to create estimates and schedules to track and manage all resources
- OPTIONAL: Include results of any personality assessments (StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.)
Please submit the application form on this page. Be sure to include relevant information that addresses the listed requirements along with your resume, your LinkedIn profile, and any other materials demonstrating the value that you will provide to Olive & Company and to our clients.
About Olive & Company
Founded in 2003, Olive & Company is a Minneapolis brand marketing agency that helps businesses and organizations achieve their goals by standing out from the competition and connecting with audiences. We specialize in building and implementing authentic brands through brand strategy, web design, creative services, and digital content marketing.
Why Work With Us?
- You’ll be a vital part of a growing team where your talent will be appreciated and utilized, your input will be valued, and your skills will be developed.
- You’ll be a major contributor to the success of an endless variety of projects for top-flight clients.
- You’ll have an opportunity to grow with an agency that does superior-quality work and values a healthy life/work balance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Olive & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.