Digital Marketing Specialist
Olive & Company is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing agency. This role provides support for ongoing implementation, management, and analysis of digital marketing campaigns supporting our clients’ brand and business goals.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about using modern digital marketing strategies to attract, engage, and nurture audiences. If you love SEO, social media, content, paid digital, email, and analytics, contact us today and tell us why you’ll be a good fit for the Olive team.
- Support the implementation and management of digital marketing programs in collaboration with our Digital Marketing Strategist.
- Assist in the management of ongoing paid digital advertising campaigns (paid search, paid social, etc.) across all platforms.
- Conduct SEO auditing and keyword research work and monitor SEO performance.
- Support the production and publishing of digital marketing assets, including blog posts, ebooks, infographics, social posts, landing pages, emails, digital ads, and more.
- Conduct relevant audience research and support the development of audience personas and buyer journeys.
- Conduct competitive digital marketing research.
- Provide ongoing measurement, analysis, and reporting services related to digital marketing programs.
- Identify, research, and report on digital marketing trends, tools, and technologies.
- Provide copywriting for digital marketing assets, when necessary.
- Provide quality assurance for digital marketing assets.
Requirements for Application
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing roles
- Current certifications for Google Ads, Google Analytics, and HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- Knowledge of content marketing, SEO, social media, email marketing, and paid digital advertising best practices
- Experience implementing and optimizing paid search and paid social advertising campaigns
- Experience measuring, analyzing, and reporting digital marketing performance
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage own tasks and schedule
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and enthusiasm collaborating with other strategists, creatives, and account teams
- Passionate about continuous learning and professional skill development
- Familiarity with web design and HTML best practices
- OPTIONAL: Include results of any personality assessments (StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.)
Please submit the application form on this page. Be sure to include relevant information that addresses the listed requirements along with your resume, your LinkedIn profile, and any other materials demonstrating the value that you will provide to Olive & Company and to our clients.
About Olive & Company
Founded in 2003, Olive & Company is a Minneapolis brand marketing agency that helps businesses and organizations achieve their goals by standing out from the competition and connecting with audiences. We specialize in building and implementing authentic brands through brand strategy, web design, creative services, and digital marketing.
Why Work With Us?
- You’ll be a vital part of a growing team where your talent will be appreciated and utilized, your input will be valued, and your skills will be developed.
- You’ll be a major contributor to the success of an endless variety of projects for top-flight clients.
- You’ll have an opportunity to grow with an agency that does superior-quality work and values a healthy life/work balance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Olive & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.