Olive & Company is looking for a copywriter to join our growing agency. If you’re passionate about content and wake up every day eager to craft perfect messages that connect with audiences and bring brands to life, we want you on our team.
The copywriter will be responsible for ensuring that Olive delivers high-quality copywriting deliverables to our clients, and will partner closely with our strategy and creative services teams. We are looking for an individual that thrives on collaboration, and enjoys working on a diverse array of projects, campaigns, and deliverables for clients in a variety of industries. Our ideal candidate will be a nimble creative thinker and an enthusiastic team player.
- Write exceptional content for a variety of client creative deliverables (campaigns, websites, collateral, etc.).
- Develop creative content concepts in support of digital or integrated campaigns.
- Participate and facilitate internal creative concept brainstorm sessions.
- Collaborate closely with strategy and creative services team members, including brand strategy, digital marketing, user experience, design, and development.
- Develop key brand messages and voice profile in collaboration with brand strategist.
- Manage, mentor, and grow the Olive content team.
- Participate in client and prospect meetings to guide content-focused discussions.
- Support additional internal content and copywriting needs (Olive brand content, case studies, proposals, etc.).
- Establish brand content style guidelines for clients.
Requirements for Application
- 5+ years experience providing copywriting within an agency (or similar) environment
- Exceptional verbal communication skills (in addition to your obvious writing talents)
- Experience presenting creative work and ideas to client stakeholders
- Experience collaborating with strategists, other creatives, and account teams
- Comfortable managing a robust and diverse workload of client projects
- Experience writing for digital, print, and integrated campaign deliverables
- Passionate about elevating, differentiating, and protecting brands through messaging and content
- Strong point of view regarding the role and value of content in brand building
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for collaboration and team building
- OPTIONAL: Include results of any personality assessments (StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.)
Please submit the application form on this page. Be sure to include relevant information that addresses the listed requirements along with your resume, your LinkedIn profile, and any other materials demonstrating the value that you will provide to Olive & Company and to our clients.
About Olive & Company
Founded in 2003, Olive & Company is a Minneapolis brand marketing agency that helps businesses and organizations achieve their goals by standing out from the competition and connecting with audiences. We specialize in building and implementing authentic brands through brand strategy, web design, creative services, and digital marketing.
Why Work With Us?
- You’ll be a vital part of a growing team where your talent will be appreciated and utilized, your input will be valued, and your skills will be developed.
- You’ll be a major contributor to the success of an endless variety of projects for top-flight clients.
- You’ll have an opportunity to grow with an agency that does superior-quality work and values a healthy life/work balance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Olive & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.