Olive & Company is looking for an Art Director/Designer with 3+ years of multi-disciplinary design experience to join our growing agency.
We’re looking for a creative who has demonstrated the ability to consistently produce superior-quality design work under tight deadlines. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can move from designing websites to brand identities to campaign concepts – sometimes all within the same day – while effectively managing their time and paying attention to details. This ideal candidate must also enjoy the collaborative spirit and rapid pace of our creative studio.
- Create smart, innovative designs for a wide range of client projects (e.g., digital, brand, print, and more).
- Produce designs that meet and exceed client goals and expectations.
- Design at a superior quality level and with superior speed of execution.
- Focus on quality and innovation, not design basics.
- Manage time constraints to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with clients, internal team members, and external partners.
- Guide clients on design strategies and offer alternative solutions when relevant to achieving the client’s business goals.
- Anticipate colleague and client critiques, and provide rationale and alternative approaches.
- Guide and participate in design concepting and brainstorming projects.
- Contribute ideas to all areas of service.
- Coordinate with printers, partners, and other vendors to complete and deliver projects.
Requirements for Application
- Passionate and knowledgeable about graphic design in all forms
- Fluent in design skills and the latest design software
- Fluent in web and interactive design principles
- Fluent in print and production techniques
- Knowledgeable about HTML/CSS and web development practices, including responsive approaches
- OPTIONAL: Include results of any personality assessments (StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.)
Please submit the application form on this page. Be sure to include relevant information that addresses the listed requirements along with your resume, your LinkedIn profile, and any other materials demonstrating the value that you will provide to Olive & Company and to our clients.
About Olive & Company
Founded in 2003, Olive & Company is a Minneapolis brand marketing agency that helps businesses and organizations achieve their goals by standing out from the competition and connecting with audiences. We specialize in building and implementing authentic brands through brand strategy, web design, creative services, and digital content marketing.
Why Work With Us?
- You’ll be a vital part of a growing team where your talent will be appreciated and utilized, your input will be valued, and your skills will be developed.
- You’ll be a major contributor to the success of an endless variety of projects for top-flight clients.
- You’ll have an opportunity to grow with an agency that does superior-quality work and values a healthy life/work balance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Olive & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.